Listen free for 30 days
Becoming Intimate with God
- Practice Disciplined Prayer, Be Thankful to God
- Narrated by: Sam Slydell
- Length: 4 hrs and 31 mins
Add to basket failed.
Add to wishlist failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy Now for £13.79
With an embrace that covers all our wishes, God loves you. He wants your intimacy, simplicity, and obedience in a close personal relationship with him. This is an exceptional honor and privilege. Moses, David, and Jesus, of course, had a close relationship with God. But how do you develop God's intimacy?
Participation in God's life! Some value the thought as the very goal of the gospel. It's like unbiblical mysticism was mistrusted by others. What is true? What is true?
Here we will present a biblical case for maximum intimacy with God: divine participation. We shall discuss the precious faith of unity with God, which gives us such participation; we shall stress the role of Christ as Mediator, promising and establishing this relationship; we should understand how this friendship is shared in the Church corporeally, but also briefly, as we will "be face to face" only in the end. The Triune Lord celebrates everlasting peace as a group of trusting persons.
The Lord heard the Sound in the union of the Soul before the foundation of the world. Virtually every verse about God's pre-creational life describes the Father's focus on the Son. Likewise, the Son commits himself utterly to the Father in the power of the Spirit. This is the love that the world has both predated and created.
This book explains everything you need to know about being intimate with God, how to recognize it if you are afar from God, and various steps to be intimately close to God.
Few of the thing you will find in the book are:
- What is intimacy?
- Now come to think of it, are you in an intimate relationship with God
- What is intimacy with God
- Are you far from God
- How do I prepare for greater intimacy with God
- Steps to becoming intimate with God
- Practice disciplined prayer
- Be thankful to God
- Learn always to confess your sins unto God
- Practice Godly habits
- Read the Bible
- God's Call for Intimacy
As we look at our intimacy experiences, we must remember that we are in the wilderness. Jesus certainly taught us to say a blessing in the woods. "Grant us our daily bread today" helps us recall Exodus 16 manna. Jesus portrays Christian life as something like Israel's wilderness walks: we also need daily bread.
We are no longer the victims of sin in Egypt, but we have not reached the promised land. There's a sense that we're living in a dry place. We are trapped in an intermediate period-saved from evil, bound for heaven, but we are poor beggars, longing for the Broad of Life every day.
Christians have everything in Christ, yet 99 percent of our blessings are for the next life. Therefore, everything we feel now is a pure blessing. And living in this era isn't about getting so much. While we live with Christ in this intervening period, we are not independent; we rely on God for all.
If we say "don't take us into temptation," we note the forest is a season of trial and jury. This will be the nature of our Christian life until we reach the new creation's' promised land.' Right now, we will feel tempted, oppressed, and spiritually hungry to a certain extent. We haven't landed yet.
More from the same
- Psychic Empath: Secrets of Psychics and Empaths and a Guide to Developing Abilities Such as Intuition, Clairvoyance, Telepathy, Aura Reading, Healing Mediumship, and Connecting to Your Spirit Guides
- Chakras: Unlocking the Secrets of Chakra Healing, Kundalini Meditation, Third Eye Awakening, Astral Projection, and Psychic Development
- Emotional Intelligence: The Essential Guide to Improving Your Social Skills, Relationships and Boosting Your EQ